Beth is a qualified massage therapist, with over 10 years’ experience in relaxation & therapeutic massage. She is passionate about natural health, and a firm believer in the immense value regular massage has on one’s physical, mental & spiritual health. Beth completed her studies in Swedish & Remedial massage in Sydney, Australia, and is currently studying towards a Bachelor of Natural Medicine which will qualify her to work as a naturopath and medical herbalist.
Beth specialises in therapeutic & relaxation massage, providing an effective treatment for sore muscles related to the stress & tension we go through in everyday life.
Regular therapeutic massage offers many, many well proven health benefits, including:
• Stimulation of the lymphatic system
• Improved posture & circulation
• Relief of headache, stress & anxiety
• Lower blood pressure
• Helps with pain management in conditions such as arthritis, muscle cramps &
• Improved flexibility & range of joint motion
• Strengthening the immune system
• Promotes improved sleep & relaxation
• Promotes deeper & easier breathing
• Promotes overall health & well being
• 60 minutes $70
• 90 minutes $95
Contact Beth now if you would like to arrange an appointment; call us on (07) 571 3226; mobile: 0210 231 6913; or email Bay Health Clinic at: email@example.com